Address: Penny Lane, Haydock, Merseyside, WA11 0QZ.
Telephone: +44 (0)1942 272 900 Fax: +44 (0)1942 272 831
AIMIA VAT number: 249877833
AIMIA company number: 1542173
AIMIA is a company registered in England. This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with English law. You and AIMIA each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of this Agreement.
Browse at your own risk
Please note that you access and use the Websites at your own risk. AIMIA is not responsible for any type of loss or damage which you may sustain as a result of accessing and using the Website. AIMIA assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other Websites to which the Websites have links and if you access any such linked Websites you do so at your own risk. AIMIA inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement by AIMIA of the materials on such Websites. AIMIA does not permit any third party to operate a link to any of the Websites nor does it permit any third party to frame the Websites without obtaining AIMIA prior written consent.
Your use of the WWW is at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. AIMIA has no responsibility for any information or services obtained by you on the WWW. AIMIA reserves the right to modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the Website at any time with or without notice.
All copyright and other rights (including database rights, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the Websites and their contents (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include all information contained in or available from the Websites (“the Contents”) are owned by or licensed to AIMIA or are otherwise used by AIMIA as permitted under applicable laws. Unless AIMIA explicitly states otherwise in writing, you may use, view, download, copy or print textual or graphic content of the Websites provided that it is solely used by you for the purpose of enquiring about the services provided by AIMIA and provided that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices on such content. Under no circumstances may you use any Content in a manner that may give a false or misleading impression of AIMIA.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, store in any medium (including in any other websites), distribute, transmit, modify, alter, disseminate, create derivative works from all or any part of any of the Websites or edit any part of any of the Websites other than as permitted above without obtaining AIMIA prior written consent.
Specific Prohibitions: You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any of the Website.You agree to use all Website for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict the use of any of the Website by, any third party.
The Websites and the Contents are provided for general information purposes only and whilst AIMIA has taken every care in the preparation of the Website and the Contents, AIMIA cannot guarantee that the Contents will be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law AIMIA makes no warranties, representations and/or undertakings (express or implied) in respect of the Websites and the Content (including the accuracy, reliability, suitability, quality, availability or completeness thereof). AIMIA excludes all liability (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence) in relation to the Websites and the Contents, whether such liability arises in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise (including, without limitation, liability in respect of any losses, damages, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you of an indirect or consequential nature, such as loss of profits, data, business or goodwill). AIMIA makes no claims or representations that any or all of the Contents may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and unless otherwise specifically stated, the Contents and these Websites are directed solely at consumers and/or businesses who access these Websites from England and Wales. Access to such materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you choose to access the Websites from outside England or Wales, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Computer Viruses and Errors: Whilst AIMIA will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Websites do not contain or promulgate any errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components and will be uninterrupted AIMIA makes no warranty or representation that this will be the case. However it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Websites and regularly check for the presence of errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code, and harmful components.
AIMIA excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury caused by AIMIA negligence) in connection with any damage or loss caused by errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the Websites and any interruptions in the running of the Websites.
AIMIA shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of the Website if AIMIA determines in their sole discretion that you have breached these terms and conditions or have otherwise been engaged in conduct which they determine in their sole discretion to be unacceptable.
Should you wish to make any comments to AIMIA about the Websites or if you have any questions relating to the same please contact AIMIA by email on email@example.com or writing to AIMIA at the above address or telephoning AIMIA on the above telephone number.
All Information will be kept as confidential and as secure as possible through the use of AIMIA’s secure server and in agents appointed on behalf of AIMIA to manage website hosting. As required by the Act AIMIA follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of the Information which you have given to AIMIA, to prevent unauthorised access.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 all individuals are entitled on the payment of a fee, to be given from AIMIA a description of all Personal Data AIMIA holds about the individual, the purposes for which this is being processed and the recipients to whom this may be disclosed. All such individuals also have the right to have communicated to them in an intelligible form the information constituting the Personal Data and any information available to AIMIA as to the source of that Personal Data. If you require any further information on this point, please contact AIMIA as detailed above.
AIMIA reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Agreement on the Website. By continuing to use the Websites after such posting you will be deemed to accept such variations. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions of this Agreement because they are binding on you.
In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any terms contained herein.
In addition to the general terms set out above, the following terms and all entry instructions elsewhere on www.horlicks.co.uk will apply to the ‘Moments to Share’ prize draw (the “Promotion”).
The promoter of the Promotion is Aimia Foods Ltd trading as Horlicks UK with its registered office at Penny Lane, Haydock, Merseyside, WA11 0QZ (the “Promoter”).
1. By entering the Promotion, participants confirm they are eligible to participate in the Promotion, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the associated promotional material. Please see prize information and restrictions below. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the promotional material, these terms and conditions will prevail.
2. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agents and anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion. The Promotion commences at 11:00 pm on the 28th May 2019, and finishes at 23:59 on the 28th June 2019. The Promoter will notify the winner by email, by the 31st July 2019, except where a winner fails to respond to the Promoter’s notification in which case the procedure set out in clause 3 below shall apply.
3. Entry to the Promotion is free and no purchase is necessary. To enter the Promotion, participants have to follow the instructions specified on the campaign page www.horlicks.co.uk/win-with-horlicks (the “Page”). Where the Promoter notifies a participant that they have won a prize, within 21 days of the Promoter’s notification the winning participant(s) must send the Promoter an email, with details to claim their prize, including the participant’s full name, email address and postage address. Where a winning participant fails to provide such details to the Promoter within 21 days of the Promoter notifying the participant that they have won a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to award the prize to a substitute winner.
4. Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible to win a prize.
5. Winners will be selected randomly by an independent person, under the supervision of an independent person from all unique entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners before awarding a prize.
6. 6 winners will receive one x £150 IKEA voucher each and will also have their creation featured in the Horlicks Recipe Book. See prize information and restrictions below. Runners up will receive a kitchen appliance or one jar of Horlicks.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
8. Entry does not guarantee a prize. Winners may be asked to participate in publicity associated with the Promotion, however this is not an eligibility requirement for the purposes of the Promotion.
9. There will be 6 star prizes. There is no cash alternative to the prize. Prize below is non-transferable. If the prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter will choose a suitable replacement of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Detailed terms for the prize are listed below, however, please note that the prize provider may apply additional terms and conditions to the redemption of the prize:
IKEA voucher is redeemable at UK IKEA stores. Over 18s only.
There are 30 runner up prizes. There is no cash alternative to the prize. Detailed terms for the prize are listed below:
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion or any technical failures or malfunctions, whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
11. Prize will be sent out to winner by 31st July 2019.
12. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. The participants understand that they are providing information to the Promoter. In accepting these terms and conditions, participants release Instagram and Facebook from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
13. The winners’ name and county will be made available on written request up to 3 months after the closing date of the Promotion. If you wish to request the name and county of a prize-winner, please send a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address set out above.
15. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, participant’s consent to the Promoter processing their personal data for the purposes of carrying out the Promotion and notifying and advertising the winner (unless we have your express consent) and will be deleted thereafter.
16. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude any participant from participating in the Promotion.
17. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.